Sunday, March 14, 2010

Yea for Spring Break...

Spring Break is here!! Woohoo!! It's not that I have anything special planned, it's that I don't have to work! While I am forced to admit that I do enjoy my job, it's nice to be able to step away from that for a few days. To be able to sleep in, eat when I want, take a nap, read a book....it's leisure to me. My "big" plans for the week include a trip to the dentist for cleaning and x-rays, a trip to Plano to help corral the kids while Kristin takes their spring pictures, and a day trip to Shreveport to play the slots. Not earth shattering plans by any stretch of the imagination but just the kind of low-keyed break that I need. So, no wild Padre parties, no green beer down on lower Greenville, no wild and crazy "stuff." Just hanging and chillin'. What more could I ask for?

No comments: