Monday, February 16, 2009

Hooray for Presidents' Day!

Holidays are...great! Yes, even "fake" holidays like Presidents' Day. I love knowing ahead of time that there is no possible way for me to work that day...so I can do whatever I want. What I wanted to do today included sleeping in. I don't think that 8:30 is an unreasonable time to start the day...unless it's p.m. So I slept in. Getting up, I savored a delicious cup, or two, of coffee flavored with white chocolate raspberry creamer. Yummy!!! Several games of Wii bowling later I decided that I now had the energy to load the dishwasher and clean the kitchen. At my leisure I did a few loads of laundry. You'll be happy to know that we can now towel dry after our showers! Lunch and a nap followed and then I managed to sneak in a few episodes of the NCIS marathon on USA Network. Then a few games of Wii darts and skiball preceeded a long, luxurious bubble bath. Lord, do I love to exfoliate! My favorite dinner of cereal and a STARS game topped off what I believe to be a very delicious day of relaxation and indulgence. A self-pedicure topped off a totally awesome day. Now, when is the next "holiday:???

No comments: