Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Buddy!

Today we celebrated Trenton's fifth birthday even though his official birthday isn't until June 30th. He will be with his dad on his birthday so we spent today making him feel special...and in the meantime a bit of that "specialness" rained down on the rest of us. The party took place at an indoor facility that had lots of bounce house type activities such as slides, mazes, obstacle courses, etc. Lots of photo ops....LOTS of photo ops. It isn't too extreme to take 324 pictures if you're having a good time, is it?? And, yes, we were having a good time. Kids and adults alike all had smiles on their faces...from all appearances having a good time. Me? I was in my element....with the people who mean the most to me (Ronnie, Kristin, Ryan, Scott, and, of course, Trenton) and spending my time in a way I supremely enjoy (taking pictures). It was a very good day. I think that ANY day spent with the people you love is a very good day. Happy Birthday, Trenton, and here's to MANY, MANY more very good days!

No comments: