Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A little paint...a little wine...a little more wine...

I returned to Painting With A Twist tonight. I hadn't been in over three months because of the injury to my ankle. I couldn't stand that long without incredible pain and swelling so I waited until now to go back. It felt like going home again. I missed my painting...and my painting friends and family!

Tonight's painting was called "Wine for Two" except I made mine "Wine for One," or, as Kristin put it..."Wine for Me." Instead of painting two glasses of wine within the painting, I put only one glass because, quite honestly, I liked the way it looked better with just the one glass. That's the neat thing about PWAT...they recognize that it's your painting and you can make whatever adjustments you want to make. Tonight's artist, Brian, was great. He not only told you what to do but why you do it a certain way. I like that. It makes more sense that way.

Anyway, here's tonight's activity:





Can't wait to go back again!!

No comments: