Thursday, July 29, 2010

Time for Change...

The last couple of weeks have been...interesting. Ronnie and I took Trenton to Lake Palestine for a couple of days. We swam...fished...played mini-golf...had a great time. We have continued with our concert nights...great bands. Went to Shreveport and played a ton of Blackjack and Flop Poker. Lost. Went to the doctor.....that's where it gets really interesting.

I went to the doctor yesterday because I just lack any form of energy...my allergies are kicking my butt...and my right foot has begun to hurt and swell. Bottom line...I'm going to hell in a handbasket. I need another sleep study because he thinks I am having sleep apnea. My blood pressure is a little bit wonky...not bad...just not as great as it has always been. I need to lose weight so I will be seeing a nutritionist beginning next week. And, oh, my foot is broken so I will need to enroll in water aerobics for therapy. Damn!

When my left foot had stress fractures last November, I knew exactly how I had done that. This time...haven't a clue. This is the OTHER foot and this is an actual break in the bone. Apparently I did whatever within the last couple of weeks because it was already showing signs of starting to heal. I'm still going to be in the fracture boot until the end of August, however.

One of my friends said that I need a vacation..."one foot at a time." Not a bad idea!

No comments: